Avoid Financial Stress
Build a Plan of Action and Get Ready
Find the Right Seller
Getting a Legitimate Lender and Getting Pre-Approved
Importance of Inspection
Use a Buyer's Agent
1. Call a lender or bank for mortgage financing options.
2. Make a list of your preferred house criteria.
3. Let’s go house shopping!
4. Time to make an offer.
5. Meet with your lender or bank again.
6. Order a home inspection.
7. Wait for your loan approval and set closing date, time and location.
8. Final walk through prior to closing.
9. Close the deal and get the keys.
10. Become a Home Owner!
Call Reena to get started on the 10 steps to purchasing a home!